This a club? also ruel system q's

Appologies for the previous posting langage...
A while back the question of whether we were a club or not was making th
rounds.
After 6 hours trying to get the car to run I came inside and posted. Took a
nap then went back out.
The response to my post surprised me. Thanks to those who wrote back. Its
people like you  that make this more than just a club.

Now for the q's.
I had fuel pressure, but now have none. I can cause the relay to close, but
I don't hear the fuel pump buzz. I bypassed the relay on 30/85, but still no
buzz. I checked all the fuses, but none blown. What else can I check?

The switched 12v from the ignition to the coil shows 12 till I join it to
the coil. Then I get less than 2v. No spark. If I remove that line and add
one directly from the battery 12 to the coil I can get a spark, but it is
weak by the time it gets to the plug.

I am close to quitting. These guys hurt me and my car. But I need a car for
Monday...

Julie