Re: Pro Solo in So-cal!

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:26:28 -0800 "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Doug and I will be there late morning on Saturday.  What time are you
>running Shawn?  I'm smogging the 78 in the AM, taking it to Doug's
>where we
>will change the hood and driver's door.  We figure a couple of hours
>at El
>Toro checking things out, then we're off.  See you tomorrow!

Im not sure what time I will run. I know i work in the first group.
(Groups A-B-C-D, however that works out.
I found out that I will be forced to run in DSP instead of FSP. SUCKS! Oh
well. I called Mike all day long and never got ahold of him. I needed to
change a ball joint so I left early and didnt wait for him. Ill see him
tomorrow. I hope he knows he runs in the frirst group!

Umm, I think Neil asked? Well, whomever cres, the best 0-60 ft time I got
was a 2.304. I was consistently running 2.4's as I was trying different
launch methods. After i ran the 2.3 I couldnt remember HOW I had launced
that time. Notables... There was a couple Audi S4's that ran 1.9xx's! So
sweet sounding the bi-turbo's are...!

See ya there!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!