Re: 4 wheel alignment - my experience (long)

Ok, ok...here's the summary

$60-alignment charge
$40-labor to install shims on both sides
$30-parts (shims)
+tax...

~$150 total...ouch...it kinda hurts to see
that figure again!  But just remember that
the rear shims should be a "one-time" deal...
*shouldn't* have to re-shim it again.

Ben