Seattle area listers

This is just a reminder to everyone (in case you are not on the NW events list) that my BBQ/engine swap (you know the one with the shameless Free Beer bribery) is this Saturday. If you are in the area and would like to attend please email me and I will send you directions. Also, could everyone who is coming or thinking about coming please let me know so that I can provision accordingly. The BBQ will start around 12:00  but feel free to drop by any time that day. Hope to see you there.
Todd