From: Aaron Ness [mailto:aaron@makuta.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 3:30 PM
To: 'Richard and Michelle Pizzulo'; 'Scirocco mailing List'
Subject: RE: feeling screwed on shipping

Not sure to what part you're referring, but my experience when I parted out
my '84 was that USPS was considerably cheaper than UPS for the parts I was
shipping.  I'll bet the guy has a local post office...

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.