[Tech - Yeah right] Mk3 Windows Cranks!

*De-lurk!* Heyo!

Lookin' around in that junkyard again, I searched around for a set of Cheapa$$(sorta) seats to put in my car, and I might have found my babies to put in(Toyota Supra seats, nice and cush, gonna have 'em redone in black leather, mrrrowl!), but I have one other thing I need.

That Jetta still sits there. I believe it's a Trek version. (Black, says Limited Edition on the trunk.) My question is, how do ya get the window cranks off of the doors? Does anyone know how? Over the weekend, one of my 'Rocco cranks happened to break off while I was drivin' on the HIGHWAY, no less. Heh, wanted to change the things anyway, and these are just plain BETTER lookin'.

While I'm at it, what engine/computer setup came with the Jetta Trek, and would it be worth it to get for the 'Roc, if the time ever came that I could? I would look under the hood, but it's crunched on there...

Phoenix Wolf ^^~
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"Unrestrained determination. Set ablaze for liberation." - Freedom Or Fire, Fear Factory
My Furry Code! FCWw2drsw A+ C- D H+ M- P++++ R T+++ W Z Sm# RLBM/RB a cn+ d++ e f++ h* iwf+ j+ p- sm-