Re: parts finder guy RE Texas yards

Hi, i was in texas for a week to go to a wedding. I
slipped away to some wrecking yards to look at what
they had. Thats when i spotted that beautiful old
truck that everyone got mad about me posting. Another
yard called A1 Imports (210) 623-3333 had tons of
Sciroccos including two fully body kitted 16v's. NO
I'M NOT ADVERTISING FOR THE YARD. Texas was beautiful.
I'd like to go back sometime soon.
Partsfinder