VDO gauge wireup?

List,

OK, i have these 3 vdo gages in the center console of my scirocco (volt, oil
press, oil temp).. i installed them, and also white faced them with Brett's
faces.  I now would like to wire them up so they work.
The stock oil temp one does not work.  The light is dead, and it doesnt
regester anything.  Im assuming a bulb and a new sending unit will fix this.
I bought the dual sending unit for the oil pressure gage, and i also have a
volt gage.  Where do i wire what terminals of the gages to?

Can the volt gage just go dirrectly to a hot wire under the dash?  ANyone
got a tech procedure for this stuff?

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)
"the kid with a large and continuously expanding vw collection"

'81 Scirocco S (cirrus gray metallic)***SOON***
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI RIP (parts)