Re: Julie Got screwed again...

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> No I didn't. But.... I'll pay by check tomorrow.. AFTER I call my lawyer.
> Are you as bored as I am?
uhm yeah i should be studing for my PhD prelim but after a total waste of
a day dedicated to the workingn on of my rocco. im kinda bummed.

Was gonna do the CV's today, Get the car inthe garage jacked up jack
stands, checked clearance mark on the floor from the garage door. take
wheel off. its all set on jack stands check to see if i need the 12pt
tool,yes, crap they are in the other tool box 100mi away. goto shut the
garage door. Shit! forgot they changed the door put tires back on put on
ground roll forward shut door go parts hunting. 2hrs later. (after going
to DMV inthe am for tags had enough for 1 car, but not 2. crap) finally
find the stuff. so i kinda give up on doing the CV's cause if im gonna
take it apart might as well do the bearings, lower cortol arms, and ball
joints too. (still need contrl arms, ball joints, bearings.). Figure i'll
do the relays for the euro lights. crap no soldering iron. shit. drive
around a while more, give up. goto step fathers house, move car out back
into driveway. Have to leave it there.. he is moving so I cant leave it
disassmenbled in the garage...
so a whole day wasted and only thing i got done was a tag for my car.