Re: 2L or 1.8Lturbo... Thats the question...

1.8T ! 200hp chipped. I love my a4 1.8T 4 door golf and it's stock. I
waste civic Si's and have no problem pulling uphill in 5th on 10%
grades. If you run really nice synthetic oil(read amsoil series 3000,
redline, or royal purple), and a good filter in your 1.8T it will run
forever. 93 octane fuel is also a must, but when chipped and not too
lead footed you get about 40mpg highway and 23 or so city. You really
can't beat that.... It's a great car, and like I said if you run really
good oil, and change it at a decent interval (about 10k miles or so for
any of the above if you don't abuse it too much) it will run forever.
The problem is turbo cars cook oil, and most oil can't really take the
heat like the expensive synthetics can. Peace,
	-Gary Huff
/* You know you want the 1.8T, get it. */