aluminum upper strut brace for sale.

These are beautifully crafted, brand new aluminum
upper front strut tower braces. They fit Rabbit, Jetta
1, Cabriolet 1. They weigh only 3 lbs, yet are super
strong! No drilling required, they uses the upper
strut bearing fasteners to hold it in. They come in
natural aluminum finish or you can add $33 U.S. for a
full polish job, which comes out with a mirror-like
finish. Alternately, a generic coloured paint job of
your choice, add $10. Sell that neuspeed bar that gets
in the way, and upgrade to the superior strength and
awesome looks of this beauty!
Here's a quote from a satisfied buyer...
"I was immediately impressed by two things. firstly, I
was a little leary of the fit on such an old car. It
went on easily without having to elongate any of the
holes! Secondly, it instantly transformed the feel of
my car. Admittedly, a stock diesel rabbit isn't what
one might refer to as a race car, but I don't hesitate
to toss it hard into the occasional corner. Now it's
noticably more stable, especially in a bumpy sweeper.
I'm almost in awe of the solid chassis feeling this
bar produces. I highly recommend it to anyone. Added
bonus over the neuspeed bar-- i can actually pour oil
into my engine now!"
Email me at v_dubber@yahoo.com for details.

pics here:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1395456&a=10421659&p=40735783&f=0