Re: NOO! Cracked front cross member? what sub frame?

At 11:02 PM -0500 3/19/01, Daniel Brideau wrote:
>Which is nicer?
>
>http://www.eurosportacc.com/html/lowerstress.htm

I've got this one on my car.  Pros: it's cheaper than the autotech, and
looks to be just as strong, if not stronger.  Cons: it's non-adjustable,
meaning if your frame is slightly out of whack, it's not going to fit
without some bending (if you're lucky).  Went on my car with just the
slightest amount of bending to get it over one of the swaybar bracket
studs.  I like it!