Scirocco T-Shirts and Hats FS/Limited Offer to Listers

Dear list members,

Now that the weather is starting to please...

I am once again offering some good quality Scirocco t-shirts at a discount to list members only in size L and XL. There are two different styles available, a "Team Scirocco" shirt and a MK1 "Scirocco Silhouette" t-shirt. To see go to: http://www.justwebit.com/members/37005

Click-on "catalog" and check out "apparel".

$14.00 each plus $4.00  shipping priority USPS  ( $9.00 International airmail) Canadians same shipping price as US .

You can get up to 3 shirts without additional shipping charges.

You can also find some matching low-profile hats.

The hats are $15.00 each ($4.00 shipping)

This offer will not be repeated anytime soon unless I see you at the New Dimensions Car Show in May!

CA residents please add  (8%) sales tax.

Payment can be made using paypal. Send to: wassersport@home.com

Specify size large or extra large. If you wish to send a check, please make payable to:

Wassersport

13861 River Ranch Circle

Saratoga, CA. 95070

Thanks!