From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 6:26 PM
To: Joshua Conner; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Peet's Supplies

<snip>

  Try not to
> kill me on pricing, i have a wife and two kids.
> (Really!)

Now wait a minnit...that's my line! (after all, I'm
the list Cheapass.  Yer on my turf, dude).

> -Joshua, Stacey & Nathaniel Conner-
      1       2        3        n/a

TWO kids?  Don't believe you.  I counted (see?)  and
you mention only one!  (or you left off your wife!!
either way, shame on you if she finds out!!)

Cheapass Ron
with two REAL kids (Madd Matt, 3,  and The
Cameron-ator, 1,  plus Amanda my darling!)
:)