Who is going to CINCY via Albany NY? any VT, Maine, Mass, Conn, and BOTCH members?

Lets try to get an idea of who is caravanning this year.
Also, what day are you Roch. people going?
My rough idea is to leave Albany, Thurs May 31st, and go to Rochester, spend
the night there, and caravan on to Cincy with the Rochester crew Friday
morning.
Of course this only can work if Jim/Brett/Mike are leaving Friday morning.
If anybody farther away (Maine/vt) want to come into Albany wed night, and
crash at my house so they are fresh for Thursday they can.