Re: 16v vs 8v pulleys and brackets.

At 1:41 PM -0500 3/18/01, UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 3/18/01 12:29:50 PM EST, thescirocco@juno.com writes:
>
><< a non-A/C crank pulley, VW part # 026 105
> > 255 >>
>Are you sure that number is correct? My non ac crank pully is a 027 105 255 .
>I found mine on the ETKA CD at the dealer under 16v motor heading is that for
>an 8v?
>Is your pully a stamped steel one or the heavy cast iron model?

I'm looking at the # off the Virtual World parts invoice.  I'm
guessing that is a VW #, it looks like one.

I just told Mike what I was doing, and he sent me the parts.  It
turned out the waterpump pulley I got from him was too deeply
"dished" to work, it didn't line up....but rooting in a box 'o parts
at Brett's & Daun's, found the right one.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |