WTB:(small, easy to ship) Sunroof parts / new exhaust impressions

Hi again. Took apart the sunroof finally and discovered I need the passenger
side rail thingie (it has a swoopy, curved groove in it and it guides the
angle of the roof as it moves forward and back), and could also use a new
sprocket (that engages the cable) since mine is kind of chewed up. I still
have to check a car with a smushed roof (read: parts are likely useless) in a
junkyard an hour away, most of the yards nearby are full of V8s. So if you've
got a parts car with a sunroof, let me know, these are easy parts to ship.

TIA, Cathy, 1987 16V "James Bond Bumper Skin" Editon, Alpine Blue Metallic
(for now)

Also, just got the TT exhaust and downpipes on - NICE!!! (thanks Peter!)