Re: (16v) CIS-E idle/mixture problems.

Let me be more specific, the car is fine when it's cold, but when it
starts warming up, the idle jumps to about 2000rpm. Ok well it doesn't
actually jump, but it gradually climbs. I'm at a loss now, I really
can't seem to figure out what could be causing this. The o-rings are
new, and there doesn't seem to be any vacuum leaks..... *ARGH* heh. I'm
thinking coolant temperature sensor maybe? CIS-E sucks.
	-Gary Huff