Re: tech} Performance VS mods

At 9:00 AM -0800 3/16/01, mike wrote:
>2.0L block. TDI 95.5MM Crank.   manley 83.5mm
>Forged pistons.  the new TT camset. decked ported
>polished head. Portmatched all components,
>complete upper and lower balancing, lightned
>flywheel,
>
>what do you think this config will drive like (be descriptive)

It'll go like stink.

No, seriously, if it works "as advertised", I mean as long as the motor was
built properly, you'll have a motor with bungloads of low-end and midrange.
It probably won't rev past 6500, but I'm pretty sure you won't miss it much
with all that power on tap between 3k and 5k.  If you've got the money (and
it sounds like this motor will cost you Money) then it sounds like you'll
have as close to a dream-built street motor as you can get!  :)