random sighing notes

  glad to see all the sciroccos are coming out of hibernation now. maybe
slightly premature, but the weather is getting better. interestingly
enough, this winter i saw more corrados on the streets than i did
sciroccos. one week i saw three corrados and no sciroccos. today i saw a
nice silver '83 or '84 with custom black rims on it. really sharp
looking car, even though it was labeled as a 'sci  co' on the back. i
even have an emblem at home that i could've give him. followed it for
about ten minutes then went our seperate ways. when he noticed i was
looking at his car, he gave me a weird look. must've been the toyota
pickup i was driving. at any rate, the temperatute is getting nice
enough that i can begin thinking about painting in the near future. i
know my '86 is looking forward to it.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com