Re: 11" caliper question

>Can the 16v calipers be fitted on the caliper carriers of the 11" setup?
>
>Gabriel
>
>'87 Scirocco 16v

If I understand your question correctly...yes.  From what I understand
the SII 16v caliper is the same as (or so close you can't tell) the
G60 calipers.  The 4 bolt hub'd G60 is where these 11" rotors are
coming from BTW.  Anyway, with the proper caliper spacers (Momentum
makes them I believe) you can use your 16v calipers on 11" rotors with the
proper pads.  Is this what you're asking?

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net