From: Bradley Peet [mailto:btpeet@effervescent.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 10:44 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: FS: S16V parts in Seattle (cash & carry, no shipping)

I'm getting ready to move to a new house so I need to clear out my garage,
shed, and attic of a number of miscellaneous parts, all from '86 Tornado Red
Scirocco 16V unless otherwise noted.  I do NOT want to box or ship any of
this stuff, so please don't ask me to.  If you're out of state, you best bet
might be to find a friend in Seattle who is willing to pick the stuff up and
then ship it to you.

Some of the parts include:

* Nearly crack free Mk1 dash.  Good condition.
* Nearly crack free Mk2 dash.  Good condition.
* Driver's and passenger side tornado red doors from 16V.  Good condition,
some pry-in damage (repairable).  No glass (broken) or power window
regulators (I'm keeping those).
* Nearly complete 16V body skit (red).  Side skirts slightly damaged on
underside where fasteners were.
* 16V wiring harness & fuse box.  Mostly uncut except for engine management
harness which has been modified for KE-Motronic.
* Complete KE-Motronic system.
* Rear trailing arm with disc brakes.
* A1 16V Tri-Y header (I think it's an old Eurosport unit) along with old
used/abused TT mid-pipe for sale.  Might have stainless TT tailpipe &
brackets to go with it.
* 16V Master Cyl, vacuum booster, proportioning valves, front calipers,
wheel bearing housings, pedal assy.  (Andre has dibs but he better get over
here fast for this stuff! :P)
* Set of Jamex Scirocco-II 8V springs.
* 16V instrument cluster (speedo/tach).
* Misc interior panels, center console.
* Gas tank, replaced by dealer, no rust, no leaks.
* Crappy old strut housings with Boge Progas inserts.

FREE for the hauling items (good for "experiments"):
* Cracked rusted messed up Mk2 dash.
* Front & rear bumper covers.  Have bumpers too but they are really rusty.
* Front plastic wheel-well splash guards.
* Driver's side tornado red door from 16V.  Severe door handle rust.
* Tornado red hood.  Dented.

No reasonable offer refused on most items.  I live in West Seattle.  Anyone
interested might wanna just stop by and see what I have.  E-mail me for
directions and/or my phone number, etc.

Thanks.

Bradley
'88 Scirocco 16V (alpine white)
'96 Passat GLX Wagon (metallic black)

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.