Re: [ot] Anyone know Brian Nixon in Concord CA?

>Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:
>
> > Brian Nixon stiffed me for $44 with a bad check.  His email
> > address of livn2sk8@aol.com is no longer valid.  His address
> > is 3338 Billings Road in Concord CA, 94519.  Anyone in the
> > area know this person?  Thanks.
>
>Just did a little searching.. there's a Jim Nixon, no street address but
>same zip listed in Concord, 925-825-2710.  Reverse lookup by address
>yielded no results.
>
>Send TBerk up there with a blow torch and a pair of plyers, I'm sure the
>guy can be persuaded to "do the right thing"..  :0
>

>--
>Kevin Collins

Thanks guys, I got a call through to someone in the area that knows
Brian.  It was the address on the bounced check actually, came
from Brian's GF...and I talked with her father. :-)  I think I'm
going to get some satisfaction, but if it goes badly, thanks for the
offers.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net