Re: [VW info] H.D. connecting rods?

Shame on those it's been offered to.  I've been trying to sell it for
about 6 months now with ads on scirocco.org, New Dimensions site, etc...

The head just sold on eBay for $91.00.  At one time, I'd have sold the
entire thing for $250.00 (74k miles) but no go.

I'm in NC and that has probably attributed to the lack of interest.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/