MKII 16v for sale -possibly-

Hi everyone,

I am considering selling my black 1987 16v scirocco.
I am still not sure that I want to sell it, but if
someone wants to give it a good home it may make it
easier.

145K on a 1.8 16v.  The head has 35K on it and was
decked slightly.  It uses less than a quart of oil
between changes.  Recent upgrades include a euro
intake cam, 16 new lifters, tt race dp & cat back with
a flowmaster muffler replacing the magnablow.  Low
temp thermostat & fanswitch, new timing belt &
tensioner, injector O-rings, upgraded grounds.  New
motor mounts all the way around.  TT style fuel
inrichment.  Removed a/c.

Replaced my transmission with a 4K with an .80 5th
gear & velocity diff upgrade.  New clutch & lightened
flywheel.  Abd shift kit with new bushings.  (nice &
tight)

suspension upgrades are neuspeed sports with boge
struts, Nuespeed upper stress bar.  Aslo ate powerdic
rotors & ferodo pads, new rear calipers.  I changed
the tie rod ends, and ball joints, and new cv's.

It comes with a sony cd player, 4x6 infinty's in the
doors & jbl 6x9s in the rear shelf.  It is prewired
for an amp.  Power windows & door locks.

The body only has small door dings, and the paint
shines great.  Also comes with relayed EUROLIGHTS!  No
rust.

Pics available at(keep in mind that I am keeping the
bumpers & bbs rims):
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/vwnuts?d&.intl=us&.flabel=fld1&.src=ph

Here is the bad part.  The car has had a salvage title
issued in NH.  I don't yet have a Maine title.  So I
would prefer to sell it to someone in a state that
doesn't need a title.  It is just easier than filing
for a new one.  The state is so slow.  The car is
currently using the spot in my garage that now belongs
to a certain 80 Scirocco S.  The car is fully drivable
and there is no major body damage.  I am just being as
upfront as possible about this.  My asking price is
2500.  If I can't find a buyer in that area, I'll just
keep it.

thanks for the bandwidth.

Tony