pow rerun

please excuse the typing i did nto have time to correct it
chapter 4 in the history of jonas's vw's

well it all started back when i laid my eyes on this beautiful 1987
champange scirocco 16v, this is just after i got run into the cemmetn
dividers on i-695 near my house cause some asshole in a tarus SHO(brand new)
decides to play big dog with me and tpas the read of my car making me do a
720 head on in to the jersey wall @65 mph, needless to say the black 1984
gti of mine was totaled, and i drove her home and parked it, dont ask me how
i survived i actually thought i was going to die, i closed my eyes and hope
for the best.   damn i love the rabbit that thing took such a hit, to give
you an idea of the impact it moved the fron end back3 inches and to the left
1.5 inches my friends hwo owns a body shop looked at it and just could not
believe it (sorry no pics) that i walked out wiht out a scrathc, iwas cool,
anywasy so i go to my mechanic and he has this scirocco sittign in teh
corner of the shop. he got it form a kid who blew the motor, so i was
thinkin gto myself i will pick this thing up hell he only wants 2200 for it
and that is with a 2.0L put in  (schweeeeeeeeeeeet)so i say here is the cash
hook a brother up, takes a month but i finally get her, so i make a deal
wiht another shop fo rthis big valae 16v performance head, which is the shit
slap some 268 cams in her and a 50mm 16v intake and i am good, so the motor
is put together i am looking at 170 hp car and i am good, so on my way to
the inspection station to get my tags, not even 30 miles on her and
BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

overheated with no gauge warning or anythign just poof loud bang and
anitfreeze smoke everywhere, i pop the hood after driftign into a spot open
and see that the car is puking anytifreze and she is no good, so a tow truck
willa  come for me, and he picks up the car and tows it back to the original
shop, the mechanic ther gives me the run aroudn and basically fuxks me, i
take all my shit to this other shop where i got the head work done, and i
ask him to build somethign for me fast, so i dont get run off the road and
can out power most cars in teh area, so we go for the 2.1L sutom bottme end,
and wiht the head i got from him we anticipate around 230-240 at the crank,

so i start workign for this guy who built my head, things weere goign ok for
a  while, and i bring my cars over form the oter shop to finisht eh motor
build and all the other shit i needed to do, so in teh mean time i got htis
76 scirocco to use as my daily driver, but in teh time i went to replace
everythign and i mean everyhtign in teh car(we put it on a lift and i
stripped the car of all its mechanical components and replaced most of them,
before i could do the motor and the trans the owner and i get into a
arguement i and i ended up leaving  that is where you pick upo the story

there are some parts left out to aviod confilct wiht some people and certain
complaines

thanks
jonas