Re: THE $100 16v Scirocco

> Seriously this car is not in that bad of shape. a couple of hundred bucks
> and a few trips to the parts yard or hell just donations from the list and
> this car could be a loaner to people from outta state...
> you knwo red cars alwasy get more tickets..
> I'd do my part. from the junk yard...

Brian, seriously not worth it, trust me, I was there.

Rear damage as seen in the pics, pass fender is hosed, along with the
fender flair.  Interior is crap, motor smokes, bad exhaust leaks, needs
all bushings in the front suspension along with wheel bearings so hosed i
have never seen it that bad, front brakes, etc etc etc.

This thing screems parts car.

Eric