Re: ND.... YESSSSS!!!!!

Joe Doty wrote:

> Shut up, shut up, shut up!!  You realize how excited I am getting because of
> all of this!! and this is still like two months away!! damn you all!! :)

Joe.. I suggest you and the other Central Cal boyz start thinking about
meeting up with us on Friday morning at Lompoc, if you can possibly swing
it.  Some of the best driving of the whole trip is just outside of Lompoc
heading north, and it would be nice to get the whole caravan together at
that point.. and will save us time up the road trying to meet up with all
you guys.. you guys could either cruise down early Friday morning (we're
planning on meeting for breakfast about 9, and being on the road by 10), or
come down the night before and crash at our usual Motel 6, near the launch
pad at Vandenberg, as we found out firsthand 2 years ago.. :0

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA