THE $100 16v Scirocco

Ok, I checked out the $100 Scirocco 16v

First things first, pics:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~scirocco81/beatermk2/

This thing is pretty beat up, but has some useful parts.

What I noticed:  Koni adjustables in the rear, front upper neuspeed stress
bar, neuspeed front and rear sway bars.  Some lenses still good, grill
good, dash looks dirty but totally intact and uncracked, rear seats good,
etc etc.

I figured it would be best to just send one big email to
everyone that requested parts and let you know condition.

*Josh Strait:

Drivers seat is *toast* see the pic, sorry man

*Ron Pieper:

Pass seat looks good!

Console looks good! (see pics for both)

Factory radio, gone, plugs still there.

Let me know about the Golf radio and plugs if you want that instead.

Forgot to check the ebrake operation, will have to let you know

*VWMikeLVW:

Intake Manifold Good!

Exhaust manifold unknown, massive leak in that area, can't tell if
downpipe or manifold.

Injector lines Good!

Intake boot Good!

*Natan Dana:

See my reply to Josh Strait.

*SmAsH

Exhaust manifold unknown, will need to get it off to check it.

*Kareem

Forgot to check for light operation of the HVAC controls, will have to get
back to you on that.

Fuba, THERE! :-)

Guage in console, THERE, forgot to check what it was though...maybe can
tell from the pics?

*RoccoPhil

Niether CC or heated seats, sorry man!

*Patrick Bureau

16v kit is there, but damage on several pieces.

*John and Tracy

Motor and all related is there, thing even runs.  Smokes though, motor
would need a rebuild to be of any use.  Let me know.

*Daun

No, you can't have this 16v too! sheesh man!

(------------

Oh, and by the way, I *AM* buying it.

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox