Re: ND.... YESSSSS!!!!!

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:04:40 -0800 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:

> Sure.. but I'd *HIGHLY* suggest coming on down to Lompoc and joining us

> there on Friday morning, if you can swing it.. the cruise up is going
> be EPIC!!

Well, seeing as I have class Friday afternoon, that might be difficult.
But I should inquire after what times you're going to be at various
places (like Lompoc, Santa Cruz, and San Jose) before I absolutely
decide.  I'm starting to wonder if I want to drive to Santa Cruz, find
you guys, head up into San Jose, and then drive back to Santa Cruz (since
I'll be staying with my brother).  That does seem a bit silly, especially
if I'm going to be fighting rush hour traffic the whole time.  We'll see.

-Timothy A Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Moses approached the thick darkness where God was
Exodus 20:21