'84 GTI For Sale in PA

My GTI is for sale in Langhorne PA. Please see: http://getty.net/brad/ for more
details. If I don't find anyone seriously interested from the list by the
weekend I will post it up on some online classified site, but in the meantime
I'll let the list in on this first. Feel free to forward this to anyone think
may be interested in it.

Thanks!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition for sale in Philly PA
    See: http://getty.net/thing/ for more details etc.
'81 VW Jetta Diesel Scraped 12/97 - '84 VW Jetta GLi Sold to NJ 10/99
'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 198,000 miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/