16v request

Could one of you with a 16v in a MkI Scirocco do me the courtesy of
measuring the distance from the drivers front-side corner of the head to the
edge of the fan shroud?  My motor is out and I need the dimension as a guide
for a manifold idea.

And please say which radiator you have, 16v or stock MkI.

We determined that the 1.8t fuel rail is in fact the same spacing as a 16v,
so short runner manifold building is now in progress combining a stock lower
and a GTI upper.

Brian H