[List Admin] Bouncing Email

This email list generates 100's of bounced messages everyday.  Going
through them and deleting them can be a little tedious.  If there are
bounces from the same address for 4-5 days or do, I remove that email
address from the list database.  So, if you allow your mailbox to fill
up, causing every email to you to bounce, I'm probably going to
remove your address after 4+ days of it.  If this happens, just send
an email to majordomo@scirocco.org with the word _subscribe_ (underlined
for effect so that the list dameon monitor doesn't tweek) in the
message body to get things started again.  You can also email
me direct and I'll put your name back in the database manually.
I apologize for the inconvenience this might cause, but it's a sanity
sort of thing.

==Brett
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net