Re: Ok, she's pi**ed now at the O2 sensor

I made many many attempts over a 2-3 week period to remove one once
(open ended wrench, box end wrench, 22mm socket with a breaker
bar...all to no avail)

Ended up using a Proto torque multiplier...no problem :)

This was in an 84 8v..it was a tight fit but it worked.

-Keith