Turbos/forced induction/fueling solution

Thought some of you guys might be interested in this...

I emailed this guy about forced induction, this K-Star system looks pretty good.  It's cheap (about $500) and uses standard CIS-E components.  If you are looking to go turbo/SC it looks like a good option.

Joe