(OT) FS VW Pickup (ONT), men and my cars

Okay, first, nearly drove off the road rubbernecking at a white VW pickup FS
on the side of the road. Didn't stop, all I need is another car. If you want
info, I'll stop and find out more, you don't see many around.
Second, I come home, hubby has been driving the Rocc and I guess he got going
with a Neon driver at work, and was forced to JETISON the back bumper cover at
him at >140km per hour. (the new TT fuel module may be to blame here) Luckily
the bumper cover spun into the ditch and all was well, except the back of my
car looks like s$#@. Never fell off for me! (Nor should it) I'm thinking Euro
bumpers REAL SOON. (front one is bent) Then I get past it and see the T shirt
over the son's Jetta motor where the valve cover should be...(some problem due
to the recent timing belt change) Not a good day for our old Dubs. They are
NOT getting near my bug.
Cathy, needing repairs...