Re: ND & Cincy

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Timothy A Reed wrote:
>
> > I will be at ND barring severe mechanical breakdown (big hint to the
> > NorCal listers... :)
>
> > What was the registration procedure?
>
> Last year they had a "live" signup page at their website.. this year (thusfar
> anyways) they only have a .pdf posted that you can print out and mail in.
> I think they intend to put up another live page eventually, but I'm not sure.
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

>From the WEB site:

 How can I enter the show?
Just email Michelle <mailto:michelle@newdimensions.com> with your name,
mailing address or fax number and you will be sent an entry form and
general information. Online registration will be available shortly as
well as a downloadable PDF entry form, but for now, just email and we
will get one out to you as soon as they are available.

I found the PDF file here:
<http://www.newdimensions.com/show/2001/9thentryshowcar.pdf>

Now, everybody sign up. M'kay?

TBerk