Re: Joining the list

Looks like a nice car!  I think I have those same rims on my 82 Rabbit.
Are they the generic Prime rims?  I like them.  Simple and durable.
Anyway, I also have a silver Scirocco 16V.

Have you considered autoxing the GTI instead?  A friend of mine is
autoxing a 01 GTI 1.8T (G stock) locally here in Utah and he is
pleasantly surprised with it. Our season hasn't started yet, but he's
been to a couple Vegas events and is doing quite well.

Welcome to the list!

Mike