FS:Two for One! 1978 and 1986 Sciroccos

      Date Posted:  I saw this on the vwaftermarket.com page, and figured
somebody may be interested in offering these cars a good home.  Please don't
reply to me, I am simply posting it.
      Regards,

      -=Rick
      84 8V Wolfs
      Mobile, AL
      http://sciroccin.iwarp.com/
      -
      -
      Name:
        andrew spencer
      City:
      State:
      Phone:  940-591-8190
      Email Address:  andrew31@flash.net
      Title:  Two for One! 1978 and 1986 Sciroccos
      Model:  Scirocco Coupe 2D 4-1457 1.5L EFI
      Color:  Gold
      Year:  1978
      Mileage:  na
      Price:
        $$800 obo
      Comments:  Looking for lover of old Sciroccos to buy my 78. Gold,
original, needs rust work, new engine. Has been sitting for years, have
clean title. Will include at no charge running but titleless 1986 16V. Price
highly negotiable, but vehiciles must be moved off prem ASAP. I will not
part out either one, and won't sell the 16v alone until the 78 has a good
home. If you are not the one to provide the boys a new home, perhaps your
friends are? Thanks all.