Re: Info about Re: Your HR- spring order 1.0

Yes. They told me my springs should ship on Wednesday at the latest (i.e.
tomorrow). They said they would let me know if there was any back order
problems, but I haven't heard anything so I assume tomorrow should be a go.
I talked to them on the 27th or 28th of feb. I'm getting the same springs so
I'm guessing ours should be shipping out at the same time.

Ryan
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."
82 Scirocco GL
90 Jetta Carat Wolfsburg
Torrington, CT