Info about Re: Your HR- spring order 1.0

I ordered A1HRSPORT at 145$ + shipping on the 27th of feb.
Mike (from Virtual world Parts) was suppose to ship them
by the end of last week and send me an email to let me know
when there out!

I have a hard time to phone them now, and he haven't replied
to my last email yet, asking about the shipping is done or not!

Any of you that have ordered the same, have you any feedback yet?

Here the list of the special for rocco list:

Shawn Rader
Scott Richardson
Gerry Reichelt
Allison Smith
Phil (roccophil) Kerschner
Daniel Brideau
Mr T- Berk
Chris  Metzger
Andy Teague
Jeff Falkner
Chris Coleman
Mike Blain
Ryan McCarthy
Sheldon Lesire

Thanks a lot.
Joel, waiting for the springs... status!