Re: [OT] we need a new car - Follow uP

Usually when you end a lease early you are liable for the balance of the remaining
payments. If you go to a dealership they can add this onto the new lease, meaning the
payments will be higher. On a lease you don't know the price the dealer is selling the
car to the lease company for. This selling price is a factor in the payments. The rule
of thumb is to go to term on a lease, so plan ahead carefully.
John