Non- A/C 16V Conversion Completed

Hello, List…

I finally got rid of the a/c on my 16v.  I found out the bracket that I used for the conversion was from an A2 16v.  I tried several pulleys w/ different offset but found out the spacer (about 5mm) from the A2 16V alternator 16V would work w/ the alt pulley I already have!  Anyway, I’m really happy w/ the conversion.  I’ve taken out both a/c lines (nothing cut!) including the unit that sits in front of the radiator.  The cylinder looking thing next to the pass fender is stuck!  Hopefully I’ll have time this weekend to get it out.  I’m not sure tho about the part that’s behind the center console.  Anyway, I no longer need these parts.  If anyone’s interested, make an offer!

Mike