Re: polished intake prep

Night Shadow wrote:

> I know that Wurth sells a epoxy based paint designed to clearcoat polished
> rims, maybe this stuff would be worth trying on the manifold?  I just
> don't know if it can handle the heat....should be able to handle some, as
> rims do get hot after very spirited driving...

Now I'm up against the wall, the car goes in at 5am, there's nothing on it
right now, and the wind is blowing about 30 mph outside, far too windy for
me to attempt to spray it again tonight, unless it calms down a lot (and
it's actually supposed to rain like hell later).  So it may all wind up
going on unprotected.

Crap!

--
Kevin Collins