Re: [OT] we need a new car

Greg,

The New Golfs are top notch.  Audi quality (noise, ride, comfort) at a VW
price.  I have had my 2000 golf GL TDI for a year now, and it has been
great.  Minor squeeks have popped up, but most are traced to the very
tight tolerances at the doors.  Had to get it aligned after putting on a
new set of rims...other than that, just gas goin in it.  Cool thing is, I
just checked my blue book value on the car, and the value of my car has
INCREASED since I bought it. Gotta love that.

Eric

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, The '84 Scirocco wrote:

> Hey list
>
> Well our sable wagon has finally bit the dust, so we're thinking of leasing
> a new / late model used something or other.  Unfortunately we cant afford a
> VW (I donšt think) unless its a Golf.  Anyhow drive anything decent the can
> recommend?  My wife loves the wagon, but I donšt think we can afford another
> big wagon, even though I'd love a Passat.  How are the new Golfs anyhow?
>
> Greg
>

> --
> Greg Coan
> '84 Scirocco
>
> scirocco@macslut.org

Eric
Westminster, CO

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox