RE: Exhaust tubing?

Around here there is a shop called Tognottis Auto World (aka 'Merican muscle
shop)

They sell 2.5 and 3 inch dia. sections in 3-5 foot lengths and they have
everything from 2.0 to 3.0 in U-Bends and J-Bends....and couplers and
reducers, and flex joints.....

Find a place where all the Ford and Chevy gearheads go in your town and try
it?

BcH