Re: [Re: Whats the deal with roccos in europe]

.... For example I had taken all the badges off(for some reason i cant
remember) and a took it to a valeters and the guy their asked me what is
was? He thought it was a Delorean (snip)....

My brother pointed out that similarity and there was one featured in the auto
section of the paper recently. The photo of the DeLorean looks amazingly like
a photo of my Rocc, it is stainless, mine is silver. Same designer according
to the article (Giorgetto Guigiaro). He also did a few other neat cars. I
thought that was neat.