RE: Wheels - the ones on the Callaway cars...?

Ya mean like these :-)

<http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1418429&a=10611276&p=39652066&Sequenc
e=0&res=high>

Peter ya out there?

I'd highly recommend Peter, that's who I bought mine from.
He should be able to get them new for you (Hint...buy 5 so you have a spare
when Ronal discontinues them again).

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver