Re: Helpful VW dealerships?

Hey, I had to get the unlock code once for the radio in a Corrado that I
had. I talked to University Volkswagen, Audi, Subaru in Seattle, WA. They
did not charge me for the code, also they lent me the removal tools once
when I needed to pull the stereo out (actually the guy came out and popped
it out for me, they did not let me take the tools). Perhaps you could talk
to them.
HTH

Todd