Parts FS - 87 8v

I posted about this car awhile back, however it has now
migrated to the barn and I'd like to work on getting it
stripped and gone.  The car is fairly stock, both fenders
are damaged.  (Passenger side may be salvageable)
Suspension was I *believe* either Nuespeed or H&R with Boge
Turbogas.  Probably a couple other little things I'm
forgetting.  E-mail me off list with any questions...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian